Founded in 2017 by IIT Delhi graduates Abhishek Soni and Nimesh Verma, Upwards Fintech provides personal loans within 24 hours up to ₹ 2,00,000 for salaried individuals without credit history earning at least ₹ 15,000 a month. The Mumbai-based start-up is currently present in over 50 cities across India including Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Pune, Indore, Bhopal, Coimbatore, and more.
Upwards has raised Rs 32 crore (about $5 million) in funding led by Chinese venture capital firm Shunwei Capital in September 2018. The Series A investment also saw participation from Upwards’ existing investors Mayfield and India Quotient. Upwards has catered to 10,000+ happy customers, disbursed more than Rs. 50 Crore loans, and has over 1 million downloads on Google Play Store.
How The Process Works
– Download the application and login
– Fill in your loan requirements and employment details
– Upload your KYC documents, Aadhar card, PAN card and photograph
– Sit back and relax!
– Approval will be communicated within 48 hours of document submission
– Post approval, we will process the loan agreement and you will receive the loan amount directly to your bank account
– That’s it! You need to pay your EMIs on the due dates once the loan is disbursed.
Which banks and NBFCs has Upwards partnered with?
Upwards is partnered with some of the top NBFCS in India like Fullerton, LoanTap and Incred. Upwards also has its in-house NBFC – Upwards Capital Pvt. Ltd.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also message us on the live chat on our app, or call on the helpline number (+91-022-48962910) provided on the app and the website.